The Challenge For You
Malt production is one of the oldest production processes and relies on the prowess of extremely skilled Master Maltsters. They have the eye, the nose and the know-how to create a final product with just the right colour and aroma, along with a whole host of other properties that are vital to the brewery or distillery it ends up supplying.
How can we help you?
In addition to the proven and extremely capable business management functionality that you can expect to receive as standard from this market-leading malting software, Primetics solutions provide the specialist support required to meet the unique customer demands faced by malt producers and suppliers.
- Monitor and manage raw material stocks with an in-depth overview of quantities, grades and locations from the instant a shipment enters your supply chain.
- Manage and demonstrate compliance with a whole range of customer-defined parameters and tolerances by taking advantage of extensive sampling and testing capabilities, in order to deliver a product that meets your customer’s exact specifications.
- Utilise real-time feedback throughout the manufacturing procedure to meet decisions on any adjustments that may be required.
- Ensure that the origin of raw materials is fully traceable, right to the precise farm and field, creating confidence in the quality of products that are being supplied directly to the human food chain.
- Malting software helps assure and certify a consistent product for regular orders, with detailed records of each production process to aid quickly achieving a reliable output that can be repeated.
- Optimise the efficiency of your facility with detailed work instructions for each product specification, to aid with planning and to support the Master Maltster in achieving the end product required.
- Maintain long-term relationships with raw material suppliers to retain an overview of the availability by grade for just-in-time delivery.
- Streamline dispatch with automatic quality and delivery information alongside the dispatch note, including legislative export documentation.
The COVID-19 pandemic transformed the business landscape, with workplaces utilising new technologies to stay connected to colleagues and access work files while away from the office. However, many businesses were unprepared for the pandemic, separated from important...
Leigh Roberts, General Manager at Primetics, wrote the following article in Cultivate Magazine for Cultura Technologies. In the article, Leigh discusses the company's journey from its humble beginnings in Chorley to its present and future as Primetics, an agribusiness...
You have probably heard the term Business Intelligence passed around, this is an umbrella term for visualising and analysing data, and providing valuable insights into your business, giving you a 360 degree view of your business’s data. At Primetics, we can help you...