The Challenge For You
In an industry that is heavily regulated, ensuring that your record-keeping is accurate and up to date is time-consuming and laborious. Having to show the provenance of each seed lot processed and where each seed lot was delivered, that the seed lots have achieved minimum quality standards and have details from each stage of seed production and processing to hand for official submission to the seed certification authority means there is a vast amount of data that needs to be recorded and managed. Additionally, being able to show control and integrity of all this data is vital for seed and royalty audits.
At the same time, a seed business needs to be able to ensure they have enough seed production to meet forecasted sales many months in advance, as well as having to ensure that the right finished seed products are available for the customer at the right time.
Seed specific ERP software will enable you to save time and money, with comprehensive controls that will enhance all your seed business processes. Supporting you to improve your seed business data integrity and quality and enabling you with full traceability and regulatory compliance.
How can we help you?
Generation seed management software focuses on providing seed businesses with total traceability compliance to drive profit and growth and has been specifically designed for seed business by seed experts. The seed-specific ERP solution will enable you to save time and money, with comprehensive controls that will enhance all your seed business processes. Generation supports you to improve your seed business data integrity and quality and enables you with full traceability compliance and regulatory compliance.
- Achieve total traceability for every batch of seed with inventory management – right back to the farm and field where they were produced.
- Guarantee regulatory conformance thanks to in-depth sample management functionality, with all required reporting, certification, and recording of analyses.
- Demonstrate compliance with official seed standards, using easily accessible lab sample data analysis regarding the crop, intake, certification, and ad hoc stock checks.
- Minimise the amount of time spent on complicated royalty calculations and ensure the risk of penalties is eliminated, with industry-tailored royalty reporting in a comprehensible format.
- Maximise efficiency with accurate recording of production instructions for seed mixes, simultaneously updating stock and traceability records.
- Cut down on administrative tasks and improve accuracy for production, order processing, and stock control with special functions created for bespoke seed mixes.
- Reduce overheads that result from maintaining product codes for different combinations of treatment, grade, and packaging and produce enquiries and reports with ease, summarised by variety, species and subspecies.
- Calculate an estimate of the as-grown quantity and use alongside position reporting functionality to speedily access an accurate overview of the availability of seed products.
- Manage both grower contracts and complex payment schedules, all within a single system.
West Gaines Seed, Inc & Americot Interviewing: Chiree Fields - Chief Operating Officer & Jason Goelzer Chief Information Officer West Gaines Seed & Americot. Interviewer: Amy Doherty – Marketing Manager @ Primetics Seed Solutions West Gaines Seed “At...
“Knowing me, Knowing you” – perhaps you associate this with Alan Partridge or the classic Abba song, but in terms of your inventory, you most certainly want to know your inventory, in order to know your business. Keeping track of the quality and quantity of your...
Spreadsheets have served and are serving the needs of seed production businesses across the world; they are customisable, quick to set up and simple to use with plenty of options for formulas, tables and charts. But, they have limits, especially when it comes to the...